Creative, engaging and ability inclusive drama classes each week in multiple locations
Our programs are written with every child in mind – all ages, education levels, maturity and gender. Drama is also a powerful mechanism for children with developmental and behavioural disorders. What a great way for your child to learn about themselves and others.
- A safe place for students to investigate and create, understanding the world around them.
- A curriculum that motivates students to dream and grow.
- Capped class numbers encouraging individual growth.
- Where every child is given the opportunity to take a drama class.
- Learning to work together and build tolerance and empathy for others.
- After school, home school, performance teams and more.
- Engaging children through a variety of games and activities.
- No two classes are ever the same!
At the end of the day, what we are trying to say is…